The player behaviors enable you to define the functions available for the users in the multimedia players when they are associated to videos. Libcast enables to create an infinite range of players behaviors. They are managed independently from the Widgets.
The list of the existing behaviors and the managing tools are accessible from Customization > Player behaviors.
Create a player behavior :
- Name : the internal name of your player behavior
- Autostart : click "ON" if you want your video to automatically start
- API : for the Premium, if your video need to be control from the API.
- Display play bar : if you want to show or not the play bar.
- Language : the language of your player behavior
- At the end of the video :
- Replay the video
- Watch an another video : if you want that the viewer watch an other video at the end.
- Button label : the text to be displayed on the call-to-action
Click on Save to create the new player behavior.
Modify and delete a player behavior :
Use the buttons on the right of the player name :
- pen icon : to edit your behavior
- no entry sign : to delete the behavior
Associate a player behavior to a widget or a publication :