Thanks to the player themes fonctionnality, you can define the appearance of your video player. You can create as many player themes as you want.
The list of existing customizations and the settings are accessible from Customization --> Player Themes
Create a player theme:
- Name: the name of your player in the platform
- Logo: read the dedicated page
- 2D aspect: displays your player elements in 2D, without any relief
- 3D aspect: displays your player elements in relief
- Radius: represents the curved borders. 0: your play bar will be squared, 100 your play bar will be completely curved
- Margin : choose a small value if you want your play bar to be displayed on the angles.
- Background color (top): with this control, you have the possibility to make a color shading.
- Background color (bottom): with this control, you have the possibility to make a color shading.
- Control color: text color on the player
- Control active color: text color of the play button
- Control hover color: text color when you hover over the play button
Time Bar colors:
- Remaining time top: color of the remaining time.
- Time progress top: color of progressing time.
- Background color top: the background color of your time bar. You can choose transparent if needed, (rgb (0, 0, 0, 0.5))
Panels background colors: select the colors in the "infos" section.
- Panel background top: color of the background panel. You have the possibility to make a color shading.
- Panel background bottom: color of the background panel. You have the possibility to make a color shading.
Panel colors: select the text colors in the "infos" section.
- Text color: text color on your panels.
Click Save to create your new player theme.
Edit and delete a player theme:
Use the buttons:
- pen: edit a player
- no entry sign: delete a player
Associate a player theme to an embed code or a publication:
To associate a player theme to a publication page, read this article.