The My Publications section gathers all the published videos from your briefcase, and their publication datas. Your Libcast account lists, by default, all the publications in a same channel.
If you have a Premium account or a add-on, you can manage several channels. If it is the case, go to this article to know how to manage the channels.
Create a publication
In order to publish a video from your briefcase, hover over it, and, in the contextual menu, click on "Publish".
Then, you can complete the different fields:
- Title* : name of your publication, as it will appear online (it can be different from the original video name).
- Subtitle : if you want a detailed title
- Description : to explain/present what is in the video, add an exercise etc.
- Published on : date of publication
- Broadcasting end date : you can choose the date from when your publication will not be accessible anymore.
- Visibility : you can choose if your publication is public or private (and then, you can determinate the users who can access the video).
(*only the title field is compulsory)
Then click on Save to publish your video.
Good to know !
If you have additional fields on this page, you may have a premium account.
Modify or delete a publication
You can see all the publications when going to My Publications.
On the right of every publication name, you can see various tools :
- the eye : to watch your content from the Console,
- the pen : to edit the fields of your publication a posteriori,
- the statistics : to access the analytics tool
- the screen : to access the Widgets management , created around your publication.
- the red "no entry" sign : to delete your publication (it will suspend its broadcasting but will not delete the content in your briefcase).